Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Looking for new ways to increase referrals?

This year many of us are looking for new ways to:

- Acknowledge your clients on special events like birthdays and milestones

- Increase referrals

- Have a regular follow up plan for prospects and thank you cards

- Create a passive stream of income

If this is you, then read on! I've been using SendOutCards (SOC) for about 8 months. I have so much fun and it increases my business too. This is an ingenious greeting card referral system. When I was first introduced to SendOutCards, I did not think it was my cup of tea. BOY, was I wrong!!! I received several phone calls and return cards from friends and business contacts after sending my Christmas cards this year. They all loved the personalization of the card (it even had my own handwriting inside it and photos I took myself). One of my clients has now become a distributor herself using SOC to promote her e-commerce website. What does that mean for me? It means money in my bank account just for sending her a Christmas card. My client ended up signing up under me as a distributor plus I handle some clients campaigns as a VA which is more hours for me on monthly retainer. You can't beat that! Everyone loves receiving a personalized card in the mail.

Test it out for yourself...I would like to offer each and every one of you a FREE GIFT ACCOUNT which will allow you to send greeting cards at my expense using an incredible referral system called SendOutCards.

Try it today: http://SendOutCards.com/apvirtual

While there, please watch the two videos to learn more about how Send Out Cards can help your business make more money

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs Facebook application