Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What is a Virtual Assistant? and... Why you might need one.

Although Virtual Assistants (online personal assistants) have been around for several years, many people still are unfamiliar with the term and do not fully grasp the benefits of hiring a highly qualified VA.  Read this article which I wrote for Ezine some months ago.  It may answer the question and furthermore it provides an example of some of the services offered by my company.  http://ezinearticles.com/?What-is-a-Virtual-Assistant?--Why-Does-Your-Small-Business-Need-One?&id=1354961

P.S.  My best and most loyal client was located through LinkedIn -  His business is my " biggest elephant" bagged to date.  We have never met face to face.  He is in Canada and I am in West Palm Beach.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs Facebook application